Studies have shown that many people will encounter some mental disorder at one point in their lifetime. A common condition is depression, with other disorders that impact people of all ages – including substance use issues, grief, anxiety, and more. No matter what the condition might be or the severity, it will be best to seek quality mental health treatment in Agoura Hills.
About Mental Disorders and Addiction
When you start to look around for the best addiction treatment centers, you will often find that dual diagnosis facilities often yield good results. Mental health and addiction can make someone feel as though they are not understood, alone, or have no hope. However, seeking help and having caring, experienced counselors to assist with the treatment process is just right for forming a solid foundation.
Here at Foy Wellness & Recovery, we offer a broad range of treatments and therapies to help patients enter our Agoura Hills rehab. Once we go through with the assessment to learn more about you and your needs, we can customize a plan to help you navigate the healing process. Some of the treatment options that we offer include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) – When you see us for outpatient treatment for mental health and addiction, CBT can help improve mental health with the help of psycho-social intervention. This process works by challenging and changing behaviors and distortions while also improving emotional regulation.
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) – We may talk with you about when coming to us for Abills addiction IOP is called Solution Focused Brief Therapy. With this collaborative approach, we listen and observe your responses when given a series of carefully selected questions.
- Evidenced-Based Trauma Treatments – Anyone coming to us for Agoura Hills outpatient rehab may have a past that includes different levels of trauma. While we get to know you better, we can uncover the trauma of the past and how it directly correlates with your mental health condition and any substance abuse issues you are currently having.
Are you seeking IOP treatment in Agoura Hills for yourself or a loved one? We want you to know that you will be in excellent, capable hands here at Foy Wellness & Recovery. We accept most insurance and always work to customize a plan tailored to your needs. Some of your options available at our all-in-one holistic healing center for mental health treatment in Agoura Hills includes:
- Nutritional Guidance
- Supplementation with vitamins, herbs, and minerals
- Meditation and Energy Healing
- Expressive Arts
- Music Therapy, and more!
We want to learn more about you and what you expect to get out of Agoura Hills outpatient rehab. We are holistically focused and work to treat the mind, body, and spirit. If you would like, we can set up a time for you to have a fully confidential, in-person assessment free of charge.
Contact us at Foy Wellness & Recovery to get the help you need. Talk with an addiction and behavioral health therapist, or verify your insurance by calling (805) 558-0839. We are here to provide help and healing with mental health treatment in Agoura Hills.Mental Health Treatment Agoura Hills
View Larger Map